Tresle's business listing guidelines are as follows:
- Business must be incorporated or registered as an LLC (Tresle is unable to facilitate the sale of sole proprietorship businesses).
- DBA businesses are required to provide their primary company name followed by the DBA (both names remain private).
- Listing title and content must not contain the business’ or seller’s name.
- Listing must not contain the business’ website.
- No inappropriate or unprofessional content.
- Listing must not contain off-platform contact information (e.g., email, telephone number, address).
- No excessive use of attention-grabbing language or punctuation (i.e., ALL CAPS, ***, !!!!!, etc.).
All listings are approved at Tresle's discretion.
Check out our video below on how to create a successful listing!