- Tresle Plus helped Lectron successfully transition their ownership
- We helped to close the transaction in a satisfactory and timely manner
- Our step-by-step selling process differs from our competitors
Traditional Business Sale
- Long exclusive engagements
- Unclear financial outcome
- High, non-refundable upfront fees
- One size fits all approach
Selling with Tresle Plus
- Short, 6-month engagement
- Transparent pricing structure
- No upfront retainer
- Custom solutions
First off, book your free consultation. On this call, a team member will explain our process in detail as well as get to know you and understand your unique needs.
We deliver a solution that’s tailor-made for you and aimed at customizing your success. We do all of this not charging an upfront retainer. Fees are only due when your business is sold. Book your initial consult to learn more.
Your business is our priority. As such, we work with each Tresle Plus client exclusively for six months.
Tresle Plus is industry agnostic and looks, rather, at economic fundamentals when taking on a client. Our professional consultants and project managers have extensive experience across a wide array of industries, including manufacturing, services, wholesale distribution, retail, and more.
Each prospective Tresle Plus client goes through a 75+ item checklist to provide the most accurate context for a valuation. Our team produces prospective clients with a valuation based on both the aforementioned checklist and proprietary market data.
Each engagement begins with a free consultation call to better understand your goals. From there, we walk you through our onboarding process, provide a detailed valuation, develop world-class marketing materials, and go-to-market. We are with you each step of the way - from onboarding to closing.