If you decide you no longer want to use your QuickBooks financial information on your Tresle listing, you can simply elect to enter your information manually.
When you initially connect your QuickBooks account to your Tresle listing, Tresle retrieves a one time snapshot of your financial data at that time. We are not able to access your information on an ongoing basis unless you elect to “Refresh” your data- in which case, we will receive a new snapshot (and chances are, the values will change).
To remove your QuickBooks data from your listing, you can follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Tresle account.
- Click ‘SELL’ on the top banner.
- Select ‘Edit’.
- From there, click the ‘Financials’ tab within the listing, and then click on the pencil icon on the right corner.
- On the popup, choose ‘Enter details manually’.
- Enter your new financial information.
- A new popup will appear, informing you that your QuickBooks details will be deleted. If you want to continue, click ‘Confirm’.
- Your QuickBooks information has been deleted and replaced by your manual entry.
You can reconnect to QuickBooks at any time by following the QuickBooks Connection instructions.
To learn more about integrating your QuickBooks account with Tresle, watch our tutorial video below!