Note: when reading the following instructions, please note the difference between ‘updating’ & ‘editing’.
Assuming your QuickBooks data is already uploaded, you can update your information by following these steps:
- Log in to your Tresle account
- Click ‘My Listings’, followed by Edit
- From there, click the ‘financial section’, and then click on the pencil icon on the right corner.
- Click ‘Refresh’.
- You will need to connect your QuickBooks account so we can retrieve the latest information.
- Click ‘Save’.
- From there, you will see the data get automatically updated to reflect what is currently on your QuickBooks account.
In order to edit your QuickBooks values, you must log into your QuickBooks account independently. Once the desired edits have been made, you can follow the above steps to update said changes.
To learn more about integrating your QuickBooks account with Tresle, watch our tutorial video below!